Saturday 13 July 2013

MY CLASSMATE..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

In The Name Of Allah,The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful..

     Hello everyone,in this entry I want to share about my classmate..I studied in Selangor International Islamic University College and I take diploma in Islamic Studies (syariah).In my class, there are 19 students.Iam very happy have a classmates who likes to help and very kind person.Iam very grateful  further my studies in Kuis because I met my classmates who is very happy and high class thinking.
       In my class,I close with a friend, named,Nur Fasihah BT Muslim.We always go class,eat and go to the mosque together.She is live in Kajang,Selangor.Furthermore,she is very like calling me "baby",and I always ask her why did she call me "baby"?she say she like calling "baby" with whom she had befriended.It's very funny.I always share my problem with her.She is a good listener.Although,we just introduce each other for about a month,we understanding between each other.her favourite food is vegetable soup.and she likes run when the class will started.Iam very happy with her and I hope our friendsip stay  forever..XOXO.
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Antara salah saru muwasoffat Tarbiyah,, jadikan diri kita berguna untuk orang lain...
    k.yang harap kah dapat jadi seperti itu,,,

    ReplyDelete