Saturday 6 July 2013

About Me


It’s My Life

My name is Nur Syafiqah binti Azmi. I am 18 years old and live at Teluk Intan Perak. I have four siblings and I love them so much. After I finished High School,I further my study in college for about three years. I was majoring in Syariah. I am a junior  in Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS). Everyone can agree that I am a good student and I like reading book so much. My favourite subjects are preparatory english. I am going to the college because I get the course that I want to take.

I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my life in college and  it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of me.

My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment