Saturday 13 July 2013

My Best Friend

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

In this entry,I
want to share about my best friends .I'am sure that all of you have friends.we needs friends in life that can be a supporter when we  in easy and hard situation.Friends can also remind and critize us when we do wrong.This is a good friend that we need.My best friend is a Noor Syafawati Binti Zainuri.She is a my best friend when I form1 until form 5.We studied  in SABK MAAHAD EHYAK DINIAH ISLAMIAH IN KG.GAJAH.She is very beautiful and very friendly .Morever,she's loved by all her friends and teachers.She is also a Vice Chairman Of The Prefect Resource Centre.The first time I meet her during the orientation session .she's a person who likes smile and laugh.I always happy and enjoying when with her.Beside that,she is also excellent in Arabic subject and always get A in each examination.We love reading Al-quran and singing together.We keep in touch until now even though we are far apart.She took STAM in Kuala Kangsar while I in Kuis. Although  far apart,I still love and miss her.We keep in touch in via sms or call when we have free time.I think that's all for today and see you in next entry.XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment